Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the North Creek Presbyterian Church MOPS Blog! A place to share words of encouragement, recipes ideas, book recommendations and more! Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to share on this blog, or any ideas you have! Just email mopsncpc@gmail.com.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Welcome to Your Blog

To my fellow MOPS mamas-

My name is Melissa, I will be your North Creek Presbyterian Church MOPS blogger for 2012-2013.  I am another mama like you, trying to navigate this adventure (obstacle course??) called motherhood! I am new to Mill Creek.  Prior to living in Mill Creek, we lived in Seattle.  Despite it being a 20 minute move, it feels like we have moved a world away just heading up I-5!  Prior to living in Seattle for a year, we lived in South Carolina for a year.  We were living in Seattle prior to South Carolina but we were moved temporarily for my husband's job.  Phew!  Lots of moving in the past few years!
I look forward to a new year in a new place and welcome new friends. I look forward to making memories and hopefully finding friendship that will last through the years as our children grow.  For those of you returning to MOPS, welcome!  I hope you enjoy reconnecting and making new friends.
This blog is a an opportunity for you feel connected to North Creek Presbyterian Church MOPS.  Feel free to send me those stand-by recipes, playgroups and events happening around the area. 
We do not know what life will bring our families in 2012-2013.  We are in this together!  It takes a lot to get to MOPS- timing breakfast, dressing children, dressing ourselves, finding keys, juggling bags and little ones to the car… and then running back in the house for sippy cups and whatever else didn’t make it the first trip.  We are on this adventure together.  It is my hope that this can be a place where we can... sit down…  relax... share, listen, and grow in our faith and friendships... 

Lots of love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment