Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the North Creek Presbyterian Church MOPS Blog! A place to share words of encouragement, recipes ideas, book recommendations and more! Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to share on this blog, or any ideas you have! Just email mopsncpc@gmail.com.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Meet our Mom of the Month, Jamie!

Meet our mom of the month, Jamie!  She is a mom to an adorable son and sweet daughter...  Grant is 3 years old and Grace is 18 months.

What is the best advice you received when becoming a mom of two children?
Sleep when the kids sleep!

What do you do to relax?
A hot bath!

What is your favorite easy dinner recipe?
I love to put a roast in the crock pot with a bag of Lipton Onion
soup.. It cooks on high for 4 - 5 hours and is tender and juicy.

How did you and your husband meet?
I met my husband Justin in Olympia, WA when I was working as a receptionist and Justin was the company's UPS sales manager. The shipping manager asked Justin out for me (without me really knowing what he was up to)! Luckily (for me) Justin was planning to ask me out anyway! It will be 9 years since our first date on February 26th.

This is Melissa speaking...  I would like to apologize for the delay in getting February Mom of the Month out... my computer had a virus and it is finally "working" although it feels like it is on dial-up.  It is slowly chugging along.  All the fonts are ancient looking.  Guess our computer is still in the works as I write this.  Hopefully it will be feeling better soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment